Serving the Legal Needs of Employees Since 1947
At Schuchat, Cook & Werner, our practice is devoted to serving the needs of employees and other individuals, labor unions, and employee benefit plans and their fiduciaries in a wide range of legal issues. Our labor law practice is on the cutting edge of the law affecting modern unions. We offer creative solutions and an individualized approach to every client we serve. This approach has helped us to develop a national reputation for the quality of our work. If you have a question or issue involving labor, employment, workers’ compensation, or employee benefits law, contact us online or call 314-732-1127 or 888-365-0445 or visit us on Facebook.
We assist clients in every aspect of the employment relationship. Our attorneys have the experience to offer the highest quality services in legal matters, including:
- Defending employee workplace rights
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and pregnancy discrimination
- Non-compete, severance and executive agreements
- Prevailing wage lawsuits
- Unpaid overtime
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Long and short-term disability claims
- Employee benefit plan and plan fiduciary concerns
- Private and public sector labor union issues
- Independent workplace investigations
If you need high quality legal services for an employment, labor, workers’ compensation, or employee benefits law concern, contact us online or call 314-732-1127 or 888-365-0445 or visit us on Facebook.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.